Reiki is becoming a spiritual, must have! You have even seen businesses locally or even blog posts about reiki for people but did you know it can also be very beneficial for our furry friends too?!
What is reiki?
Reiki is the universal healing energy that flows through us and our chakras, it is the practice of healing and balances our seven main chakras, as well as removing any blockages that may occur.
How Can Reiki Benefit My Pet(s)?
There are many fabulous reasons to get your furry friend a reiki session!
- Strengthen an animal’s immune system before cancer treatment.
- Speed healing after sickness or surgery.
- Promote relaxation and reduce stress to solve behavioral problems.
- Relieve pain.
- Provide comfort for terminally ill pets, as well as owners.
- Enhance a pet’s overall well-being.
- Increase the pet-owner bond.
These are just a few benefits, for the animal it can also help to release trapped trauma even in past lives! It can also help rescued pets that have been abused heal and help them able to learn to trust again!
Have any questions? Comment in this article!